On our drive back to the Okanagan from the coast we finally stopped at Bridal Veil Falls. We have driven past many times, always saying some day we should stop. So we did this time. The falls are a short hike up a pathway. Such a beautiful area!
Blogs I Follow
- Technology Rich Inquiry Based Research
- geo-Mumma Kel
- All Thoughts Work™ Outdoors 1
- Washknight - Geocaching Blind
- Word to the Wise Editing Services
- Run Babstock...... RUN!
- Adventures of a DreamCacheWriter
- Cyclonic Adventures
- Got Stamped
- One Fat Guy Later...
- Memfis Mafia
- My Road to the Tely10
- Life At The Zoo
- Geocache Chronicle