We went on a family adventure today to KLO Creek Park. We had a talk with Liam on the car ride to the park about staying close because the creek is moving very fast because all the snow is melting in the mountain and filling up the creeks. The creek was moving pretty good. We saw some old pipes that use to be part of the East Kelowna water irrigation.
Blogs I Follow
- Technology Rich Inquiry Based Research
- geo-Mumma Kel
- All Thoughts Work™ Outdoors 1
- Washknight - Geocaching Blind
- Word to the Wise Editing Services
- Run Babstock...... RUN!
- Adventures of a DreamCacheWriter
- Cyclonic Adventures
- Got Stamped
- One Fat Guy Later...
- Memfis Mafia
- My Road to the Tely10
- Life At The Zoo
- Geocache Chronicle