Brr it was chilly this afternoon when we went for a neighborhood walk with our neighbor. BUT the important thing was the boys had a good time. We stopped twice and looked at the horses, walked past orchards, saw a birds nest full of snow, and a Blue Heron in a field.
Blogs I Follow
- Technology Rich Inquiry Based Research
- geo-Mumma Kel
- All Thoughts Work™ Outdoors 1
- Washknight - Geocaching Blind
- Word to the Wise Editing Services
- Run Babstock...... RUN!
- Adventures of a DreamCacheWriter
- Cyclonic Adventures
- Got Stamped
- One Fat Guy Later...
- Memfis Mafia
- My Road to the Tely10
- Life At The Zoo
- Geocache Chronicle